Wednesday, March 18, 2009

videos of my students.

Hi again. I had trouble posting these last night in the body of my blog so I posted 2 videos in separate entry's, and this one will explain. The book I am reading to Grace and Emily is actually really good for learning english, and fun to read. It in not from the curriculum. Amy (my Korean co-teacher brought it in). The first video is self explainatory, because you can hear the words. In the second video the word they are learning is "scream", The line from the story that they just heard is: "Sometimes I like to scream as loud as I can, not that I'm cross. I just like how it sounds".

Mom, I thought you would really appreciate that one, as it relates to my earlier days.

have fun..........happy screaming.

cassie.

1 comment:

  1. Yup the screaming is familiar - hopefully this comment will post! Love you screaming or not. Mom

    ReplyDelete